• 5.7" colour touch screen display
• Multilanguage software
• 15-key alphanumerical waterproof keyboard
• 3-way control light
• Selectable QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen
• Stainless steel waterproof enclosure, with new IP68 protection system
• Dimensions: 280x143x185mm
• Suitable for use on the table, column or wall
• Real time clock and permanent data storage
• Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard
• Slot for built-in micro SD for recording the configuration, logos, and customized screens (upon request)
• 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points
• 4 independent analogue channels for reading of the weight
• Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm)
• Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade
• Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points
• Connectable to printers and labellers with free programmation of the printout formats
• Power supply from 110-240Vac line or external rechargeable battery (recharge in safety zone).
• Two RS232 serial ports, for connection to printer, radio module, PC or PLC, badge reader or remote scale.
• One RS485/RS232 serial port, for connection to printer, PC, PLC, or digital load cells.
• 4 optoisolated outputs, up to 16 with optional board.
• 2 optoisolated inputs, up to 8 with optional board.
• Profibus interface to install in safety zone.
• Analog output DAC16O needs the expansion board IOEXPB.
|Communication||RS232, RS485, Ethernet, USB, 4 - 20ma / 0 - 10v, Modbus|
|ATEX Zone||Zone 21, Zone 22|
|Display||5.7" Colour Touchscreen|
|Power Requirements||110-240 Vac power supply with internal power adapter.|