Multifunction digital weight indicator in a secure carry case comes with four connectors for linking the weighing platforms, the terminal has a built-in rechargeable battery with charger for use in areas without power
The wide range of available versions, interfaces and accessories make these particularly suitable also in the most complex industrial applications.
• Easy to use 24-key waterproof keyboard.
• Main semialphanumeric highly efficient red LED display, with 6 digits 15 mm high.
• Secondary alphanumeric backlit LCD display with 2 lines of 16 char. each. Synoptic bar graph with 16 bright LEDs showing the active functions.
• ABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories.
• 3590 XP series indicator fit in a metallic rack type involucre with dimensions of 270 x 440 mm, complete of housing for optional printer, connectors for platforms, and serial output on 9-pole connector.
• Dimensions: 325 x 460 x 170 mm; Total weight: about 5 kg.
• Permanent time/date and data storage.
• Functions available with the DINITOOLS utility: - Configuration, calibration, data entry and print formatting. - Saving and filing of all the information on PC, complete with the calibration data of each instrument. - Complete retrieval of the data saved for quick substitution. - Instrument calibration with numeric values.
• Easy Excel data entry: the weight data and the database fields may be transmitted to the PC, with operating system Windows XP Professional, without any added software. The indicator communicates directly with the active Windows application (electronic spreadsheet, word processor, database).
• Calibration, set-up parameters, printouts, etc., all configurable from keyboard
• Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d for CE-M approved legal for trade use.
• Up to 800,000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
• Up to 8 signal linearization points.
• Digital calibration and Set-Up through keyboard or PC with DINITOOLS.
• A/D 24-bit 4-channel sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect.
• Fitted with 4 connectors for connection to 4 platforms (up to 2 in the 3590KR03 model, up to 1 in the 3590KR09 model).
• Connectable with up to 8 analogue load cells having 350 Ohm input resistance.
• Built-in rechargeable battery (10-hour minimum operating time, recharge in 8 hours) with fitted external 12 Vdc / 230 Vac adapter.
• Fitted with case with space for housing indicator and other accessories.
|Communication||RS232, WiFi, USB, Wireless RF|
|Display||25mm High LCD Display (Backlit)|
|Power Requirements||Built-in Rechargeable Battery|