ISO9001:2008 Scale Calibration
Selection of current long term contract customers.
ScaleSmart cover a vast majority of England and Wales (Scotland is covered by accredited agents). The dedicated service, calibration and repair team fall under the name of Betterweigh which is part of MWS Ltd, (ScaleSmart's parent company).
Reliable tailor made service with extended backup when required.
Betterweigh have service contracts with many major blue chip clients such as 2 Sisters Food, Premier Foods and the PepsiCo group. Many clients that we work with have been customers for many years, this is down to the high level of service they are given. Many customers like to be able to hand over their duties to Betterweigh who tailor service packages to meet each customer's exact requirements.
• Comprehensive calibration documentation & service reports
• Swap out scales in the event of failed unit removal from site
• Calibrated scales are more accurate, limiting wastage & oversupply
• Serviced scales last longer, protecting your investment in capital equipment.
• No Silly Cancellation Policies We retain customers with quality service levels
• No Call Centres Speak to an Engineer directly no waiting around.
Speak to one of our dedicated Contract specialists who will ensure that you get the documentation you require to comply with audits from accredited bodies and customers.We offer a return to base calibration service for scales easily shipped via independent couriers, for scales up to 300kg we can collect and return you scale for a fixed fee. This service is Ideal for clients who only have one or two scales and do not want to go through the expense of having an engineer coming to site to carry out the scale calibration.