Weight indicator/ repeater particularly suitable for use in hazardous environments, where it's necessary to view the weight from a distance at any angle.
Usable in areas:
II 3G Ex nR IIC T6 Gc X
II 3D Ex tc IIIC T130°C Dc IP68 X.
Fitted with a very bright 60mm LED matrix display and IP68 stainless steel case.
CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
• Functional 5-key waterproof keypad.
• Large 6-digit display, 60 mm high, with very efficient SMD LEDs (software adjustment of the brightness intensity), complete of 6 Leds for indication of active functions, visible from over 25 m, with viewing angle up to 120° and with power up to 750 mcd.
• IP68 stainless steel case complete of wall fixing bracket.
• Calibration, Set-Up parameters, configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINI TOOLS.
• Max. 10.000e or multirange 2 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
• Max. 800.000d viewable with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
• Up to 8 signal linearisation points with DINITOOLS.
• A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, max.200 conv./sec. with automatic selection.
• Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance.
• Management of a weighing system with up to 4 cells with digital equalisation or management of up to 4 independent weighing systems.
• Power supply from 110-240 Vac.
• Available as Scale or as Repeater version.
• RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer, PC, or other external units.
• RS485 bidirectional port configurable for connection to PC, PLC, or other external units.
• PROFIBUS bidirectional port (DGT60PB3GD model).
• 2 MOSFET 150 mA 48 Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NO) outputs, with configurable functions.
• 2 optoisolator photocouplers: 12÷24 Vdc, 5 mA min - 20 mA max, with configurable functions.
• 16-bit analogue output (DGT60AN3GD model) 4-20mA / 0-5Vdc / 0-10Vdc at choice; maximum applicable voltage: 350 Ohm; minimum applicable voltage resistance: 10 kohm.
Zeroing; Semi automatic and presettable tare, print and/or data transmission; ON/Stand-by.
High Resolution Weighing x 10; Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion; Weighs totalisation; Formulation; Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option); Counting; In/Out Truck weighing; Hold e Peak.
Simulation of key pressure; Keyboard lock.
Set Point Control on the weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading), or on the pieces (counting mode), with programmable enabling/disabling thresholds, as direct check or upon weight stability.
On all models: Reading of the net, gross, and tare weights; Clearing; Semi automatic and presettable tare; Scale switch; Setting of outputs activation thresholds; Reading/Writing of Alibi Memory.
DGT60BC3GD and DGT60AN3GD models: Reading of microvolts or ADC converter for all the channels; Message display; Printing; Setting of APW in counting mode; Simulation of key pressure; MODBUS serial protocol.
THROUGH 16 bit ANALOGUE OUTPUT (DGT60AN3GD):
Analogue output proportional to the net or gross weight, either positive (in loading) or negative (in unloading).
|Communication||RS232, RS485, WiFi|
|ATEX Zone||Zone 2, Zone 22|
|Display||Large 6-digit display, 60 mm high, with very efficient SMD LEDs|
|Power Requirements||Power supply from 12 to 24 Vdc with 110-240 Vac internal power supplier.|