Large touchscreen display digital weight indicator designed for weighing vehicles, airplanes, and multi-point supported objects. This innovative system presents comprehensive weighing information with customizable screens, streamlining user interaction.
It boasts three serial ports, diverse data communication protocols, fully adaptable printout settings, an integrated alibi memory, and an interface for seamless connection to barcode or badge readers.
Please add the RFITR Radio Module option to allow communication with our wireless weighpads.
• ABS transport case, with housing for the indicator and space for extra accessories.
• 3590ET series indicator fit in a metallic rack type involucre with dimensions of 270x440mm, complete of housing for printer, connectors for platforms, and serial output on 9-pole connector.
• Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size. Screens completely customizables.
• Multilanguage software.
• QWERTY, AZERTY o QWERTZ keyboard integrated in the touch screen, selectable.
• Dimensions: 325x460x170 mm. Weight: about 5kg.
• Fitted with attached thermal printer.
• Real time clock and permanent data storage.
• Fitted alibi memory, integrated on the motherboard.
• Built-in micro SD for recording the configuration, logos, and customized screens (upon request).
Functions available with DINITOOLS utility
- Configuration, data entry and print formatting.
- Recording and filing of all the information on PC.
- Complete retrieval of the configuration.
- Instrument calibration with numeric values.
- Customization of the screens.
• 24-bit A/D converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
• 4 independent analogue channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version) for reading of the weight.
• Connection with up to 16 analogue load cells of 350 Ohm (45 load cells of 1000 Ohm) and with the main digital load cells available on the market (mod. E-AF03).
• Up to 10.000e OIML or 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d CE-M legal for trade.
• Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal factory use, with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
• Connectable to printers and labellers with free programmation of the printout formats.
• Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, the operating time is of about 10 hours.
|Communication||RS232, Ethernet, USB|
|Display||Backlit graphic display with touch screen technology, lxh= 120x90mm size. Screens completely customisable.|
|Power Requirements||Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, the operating time is of about 10 hours.|
|IP Rating||No Rating|