Simplified programming and intuitive operation characterize this adaptable, high-performance weight indicator.
Its extensive array of functions and interfaces renders it well-suited for diverse industrial and commercial weighing applications, including floor scales and mobile weighing.
Encased in robust IP68 stainless steel, it holds a CE-M approval (OIML R-76/EN 45501), attesting to its reliability and quality.
• Waterproof 17-key numeric-functional keypad.
• LCD 25mm backlit display with 6 high contrast digits and icons for indication of active functions.
• Waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
• Dimensions in mm: 243x145x78,4 mm.
• Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
• A/D 24 bit converter, 4 channels, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
• Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
• Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with built-in resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
• Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
• Digital calibration and set-up from keypad or from PC with DINITOOLS.
• Power supply 110-240 Vac.
• Zeroing, Automatic tare, Presettable tare, printing and/or data transmission, selectable function command, on/off switching.
• 17-key Version: Database of 10 tares, 2 Numeric IDs, keyboard lock, repetition of last printout made.
• High Resolution Weighing x 10.
• Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
• Formula weighing.
• +/- Checkweighing.
• Percentage weighing.
• Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option).
• Counting (Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions).
• In/Out Truck weighing.
• Hold and Peak.
|Communication||RS232, RS485, WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB|
|Display||25mm Backlit LCD Display|
|Power Requirements||110-240 Vac|