Effortless programming and user-friendly operation characterize this adaptable and high-performance weight indicator. Its spacious 40mm colored backlit screen ensures a distinct weight display, enhancing user guidance throughout weighing tasks.
With a diverse array of functions and interfaces, it seamlessly accommodates various industrial and commercial weighing needs, spanning floor scales, mobile weighing, and more.
Encased in a stainless steel IP68 housing and equipped with a built-in rechargeable battery, it meets CE-M approval standards (OIML R-76/EN 45501), underscoring its reliability and quality assurance.
• 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
• Backlit 40mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
• Color and brightness of the backlighting, customizable from Setup.
• Easy to clean stainless steel IP68 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
• Dimensions: 243x145x78,4mm.
• Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
• A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
• Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
• Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
• Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
• Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
• Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, with 40h operating time, and fitted with external battery charger.
• RS232/C bidirectional port on RJ connector for quick connection (or USB as an extra option) or RS485 on screw terminal, configurable for PC, PLC, or additional remote display.
• RS232/C bidirectional port configurable for connection to printer or labeller.
• IR input for remote control.
• Automatic tare
• Presettable tare
• Printing in 1, 2 or 3 copies
• Data transmission to PC.
• High Resolution Weighing x 10
• Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
• Formula weighing
• +/- Checkweighing
• Percentage weighing
• Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option)
• In/Out Truck weighing
• Hold and Peak.
|Communication||RS232, RS485, USB|
|Display||Backlit 40mm LCD display|
|Power Requirements||Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery, with 40h operating time, and fitted with external battery charger.|