The Batch Recipe Formulation module has been proven reliable in a variety of food applications such as sauces, burgers, croissants and cakes. In addition, this module is beneficial in the chemical industry when manufacturing items such as polymer or rubber gaskets and nylon castings. Each batch will have consistent quality, minimal waste, better cost control and full traceability of weighing and measuring.
The Recipe App connects standard scales, operator terminals, label printers, barcode scanners, PC stations and data networks integrating equipment in one enterprise software.
• Displays recipe method, HACCP messages and manufacturing information
• Automatic calculation of ingredient weights for non-standard batch sizes
• Supports up to 50 ingredients per recipe for an unlimited amount of recipes
• Measures weight of volume, with fixed or variable tolerance limits
• Records lot, batch, plant and user for full traceability
• Free batch choice or strict priority order
• Color bar-graph guide for weighing out ingredients
• Works with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and serial interfaces
BATCH RECIPE FORMULATION is just one module in a suite covering many aspects of manufacturing. In total, over 100 integrated software modules are available to record, control and report on every aspect of procurement, planning, production and dispatch.
Recipe software offers benefits of consistent quality, reduced waste, better cost control and full traceability to weighing and measuring ingredients for set recipes.
Cabled or RF to stand-alone Management PC or LAN as required
Utilises a wide range of weight inputs, fixed and mobile operator terminals, label printers, barcode scanners and PC stations within the same installation
Clear, colour bar-graph guide for material weighing
Up to 100 ingredients per recipe and no limit on the number of recipes
Batch sizes can be fixed, user entered or calculated from first weighing or other parameters
Automatic calculation of material weights. These can be fixed % of batch size or non-linear calculations
Handles ingredients by weight, volume, count or gauge, with fixed or variable tolerance limits
Recording of Lot No, Batch No, Plant, Operator and Customer Configured Identifiers for full traceability
Recipe Method, Hazard and other information messages displayed to weighing Operator for COSHH