You have no items in your shopping cart.
Double click on above image to view full picture
Ohaus takes the classic Scout® balance to the next level with the all-new Scout Pro!
Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the Ohaus Scout Pro continues the tradition set by the Ohaus Scout and Scout II products.
Featuring easy-to-use two-button operation, a high-contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units, four application modes, and the option of either RS232 or USB connectivity, the Scout Pro is the portable balance for you!
• Multiple Weighing Units* – Including grams, kilograms, pounds, ounces, a combined pound:ounce display, troy ounces and pennyweights
• Multiple Application Modes – Including enhanced parts counting, percentage weighing, totalization, and display hold
• Easy to Use – The high-contrast LCD display combined with two key operation makes the Scout Pro a snap to operate
• USB or RS232 Connectivity – Quickly-installed option with integral cable allows data connection to PC or printer
• Easy to Clean – Removable stainless steel weighing platform, sealed front panel and molded spill ring help keep the Scout Pro safe from spills
• Battery or AC Power – Uses 4 ´AA´ batteries with auto shut-off feature for 40 hours of operation, or the Scout Pro can be run on the included AC powerpack
• Integral Weigh-Below Hook – Critical for density or specific gravity determination
|Division / Increment||1 mg|
|Application||Parts Counting with Average Piece Weigh Recalculation, Percentage Weighing, Totalization, Display Hold|
|Repeatibility||+/- 1 division|
|Linearity||+/- 1 division|
|Weighing Area Size||Ø 90mm|
|Power Requirements||AC Adapter (inc) or 4 x “AA” batteries (not inc)|
- No reviews