• Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
• Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity in the versions for internal use.
• Accuracy: +/- 0.05% of the maximum capacity in the "M" approved versions.
• Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm. Weighs about 125 kg.
• Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
• Standard fitted with +/-160° swivelling column head.
• Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a poliurethane coating.
• 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells.
• Weighing indicator with colour touch screen with easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments.
• Slot for built-in micro SD for recording logos.
• Configuration, calibration and diagnostics from keyboard or PC with DINITOOLS.
• Power supply through built-in extractable rechargeable battery. Fitted with battery charge.
• The operating time is of about 10 hours of continuous use, or 24/24h with second optional rechargeable battery.
• Programmable auto power saving function. Battery level indication.
• Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger.
• RS232/C port for connection to printer, radio module, remote scale.
• RS232/C port on RJ connector for connection to PC.
• Fitted with time/date and Alibi Memory.
• Fitted with thermal printer with RS232/C dedicated bidirectional port (TPW20ETP and TPW20ETPM version)
|Width Over Forks||550mm|
|Power Requirements||Rechargeable Battery (Charger Included)|
|Application||General Purpose Factory Weighing|
|Load Cells||Four IP68 STAINLESS steel, shear-beam load cells.|