Capacity: 600 / 1500 kg
Graduations: 0.2 / 0.5 kg
Rating: Zone 1, 21, 2, 22
ATEX Regs: Ex II 2GD IIB T4 T197°C X.
Fork Dimensions: 1150 x 550 x 85 mm
Weight: 125 Kg
Pallet truck scales, with built-in electronic weighing, for dangerous areas classified as hazardous (ZONES 1 and 21 & 2 and 22) in accordance with Ex II 2GD IIB T4 T197°C X. The ATEX certified four load cell weight detection IP68 guarantees the best accuracy in all work conditions. The stainless steel forks shown in the picture are an optional extra and must be specified if there is a possibilty of them coming into contact with other metals or walls etc Available also CE-M APPROVED.
Special 680 mm fork width, fork length from 850 to 1500 mm, special capacities and divisions, high resolution, special wheels available with price estimate.
Stainless Steel Forks not included, see related options
Please use the online chat (bottom right) to get a quotation, we guarantee our prices will beat any like for like quote by 5%
• The forks on this unit are coated mild steel as standard with a stainless steel option. Stainless Steel forks MUST be specified if there is a possiblity of them coming into contact with other metals/walls etc
• Weight indicator with waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large high contrast 25mm LCD display, easily visible also in poor lighting conditions and waterproof membrane keypad, with 16 numerical/functional keys.
• Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard or from PC.
• Low battery warning. Programmable auto switch-off.
• Power supply through extractable battery, rechargeable in safe zone.
• Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
|ATEX Zone||Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21, Zone 22|
|Division / Increment||0.2kg, 0.5kg|
|Fork Length||1170 mm|
|Fork Width:||150 mm|
|Width Over Forks||550 mm|
|Steering Wheel||Rubber Coating|
|Power Requirements||Rechargeable Battery|
|Load Cells||Four IP68 stainless steel, ATEX certified, shear-beam load cells.|
|Battery Life||Approx 150 hour|
|Loading Wheel||Polyurethane Coating|