Hightech weighing system with built in product database lookup applications, functionality includes communication with servers via Ethernet and connections to labelling printers and bar-code scanners.
Call to arrange a site demonstration
Multifunctional scales WPY series are designed for fast and precise determining mass of weighed objects in industrial conditions and with application of a modern terminal PUE7 series. The scales feature simple structure and enable maximum automation of carried out weighing processes. Apart from standard weighing mode, the scale additionally allows for parts counting, labeling and formula making processes. The universal software implemented in the terminal enables scale cooperation with barcode scanners, receipt printers, label printers, RFID scanners and PC peripherals (including mouse, keyboard and external data storage devices) all connectable to built-in interfaces RS232, USB and Ethernet.
The multifunctional WPY scales if connected to a label printer enable printing labels for matching goods weighed in industrial conditions. The labeling system based on the labeling scales WPY series is dedicated to printing labels for matching weighed products in a packaging process.
All types of the WPY scales feature a stainless steel weighing platform and a terminal comprising 5,7” TFT colourful touch screen display and a membrane keyboard. The system is ready to connect an additional weighing platform, and provides below functions:
- programming of display and functional keys,
- programming of infrared proximity sensors,
- designing printouts,
- designing text data that is displayed on terminal display.
The length of cables connecting a weighing platform and a terminal in a scale model K (platform on a cable) is:
- platform model F1 – cable length 1m,
- platform model C2 and C3 – cable length 2,5 m.
- available working modes: weighing, parts counting, percent setup, formulation, density determination, animal weighing;
- generating standard labels for matching single goods;
- generating C labels for matching cumulative containers;
- generating CC labels for matching containers with cumulative containers;
- three means of triggering a C and CC label printout:
· by counter status,
· by set mass value of a product;
- control scale mode (+/- control of measurement result);
- product identification using EAN-13 and EAN-128 codes;
- access to databases of operators, products, raw materials, clients, weighing records, universal variables and tares.
The multifunctional scale WPY series enables quick searching of a product using a connected barcode scanner. This option considerably increases functionality of the system.
The terminal enables cooperating with a computer software "LABEL EDITOR", and the software communicates with the scale either through RS 232 interface or through ETHERNET.
|Division / Increment||0.1g|
|Min. Recommended Sample Weight||0.5g|
|Communication||RS232, Ethernet, USB|
|Weighing Area Size||195 x 195mm|
|Power Requirements||110÷230VAC 50/60Hz / 10,5÷15VDC|
|Display||5.7'' Touch Screen|
|IP Rating||No Rating|