• Products and associated data are stored in memory.
• Operators can select products by ID number or by picking from a list on screen.
• Product details displayed on screen for operator feedback.
• Label printing can be automatic or by manual initiation through the keypad or external button.
• Up to 9 label formats can be defined and specified for each product along with a separate label for totals (if configured).
• Label layouts can be designed in a drag and drop editor for any EPL2 compatible printer (Zebra 2844, 2746, Intermec C4 and
UTP models) or by direct coding for others.
• Totalising can be enabled to provide accumulation of weight and number of weighings with labels for sub-totals as well as
• Use by date can be calculated from a specified offset for the product or manually entered.
• An alphanumeric product code can be specified in addition to the product name and numeric ID for lookup.
• Price computing to calculate price to pay from the product unit price for printing on the label.
• The list of products in the memory can be edited either through the scale, on a host PC in a text file and downloaded or using GSE Wedge™.
• As the GSE 60 series is a totally programmable terminal the standard system can be customised to suit the actual production operation and any additional requirements.