Reinforced platform which allows to calculate the weight of a vehicle in transit, summing the various axles, weighed dynamically. Designed for a flush floor installation through a specific pit frame.
The price shown does not include professional installation and is for the supply only. Scalesmart offer a turnkey installation package using our own expereined civil contractors who specialise in foundations for weighbridges and axle weighing systems.
An Axle Weighbridge is only as good as the foundations they are installed into.
• Sturdy loading surface in striated sheet steel, sized to withstand any load on the basis of the parameters dictated by the 96/53/EEC directive (maximum load on single axle for the vehicles transiting in Europe).
• Sandblasting and varnishing with bi-component epoxy coating, highly resistant to corrosion.
• Dimensions of the load surface (l x w): 3000 x 730mm
• 6 stainless steel IP68 load cells.
• 10m cable for the connection to the weight indicator.
• Dust and waterproof wirings and connections, easy to connect and disconnect.
• Hermetic junction box.
• Pit frame for a flush floor installation.
• Maximum speed of transit: 5km/h.
|Load Cells||6 x IP68 Stainless Steel Load Cells|