Starting at £2,374.00 £2,848.80
Pair of forks with an integrated weighing system, for lift trucks, easy to use, sturdy, and reliable. Simple and easy to install, these replace the original forks and allow a clear visualisation of the loaded weight. Compatible with any lift truck having a DIN 15173 - FEM fork holder plate, of the IIA or IIIA class (IIB optional).
• Weight indicator with waterproof keyboard, 5 keys, and protective case in extra thick steel, mounted on a fork and connected to the other fork by means of a cable.
• LCD backlit display with 6 digits 25mm high, easily visible in any lighting condition.
• Steel bearing IP65 structure.
• Each fork weighs 75kg (LTF25) and 90kg (LTF50).
• Functions with 4 shear-beam IP68 load cells.
• Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the capacity.
• Max. allowable overload: 300% of the nominal capacity.
• Max. horizontal inclination (flexibility): +/- 2° with the same accuracy characteristics.
• Power supply through rechargeable battery, the operating time is of about 40 hours of continuous use.
• Additional battery pack (optional) to use the system 24/7.
• Fitted with battery charger, compatible with LTFBK option.
• Auto switch-off function.
• Fitted with infrared remote control.
• Optional radio module for transmitting data to a PC or a remote repeater.
• High Resolution Weighing x 10 • Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
• Weighs totalisation
• +/- Check
• Percentage weighing
• Alibi memory, for weight approved transmission(optional)
• Hold and Peak
|Fork Length||1160 mm|
|Fork Width:||146 / 190mm|
|Power Requirements||Rechargeable Battery|
|Application||Pallet Weighing, Freight Handling, Overload Protection|
|Load Cells||4 x Shear Beam Load Cells|