Capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000kg
Division: 0.2 / 0.5 / 1kg
EC Approved: NO
Pallet truck scales, with built-in electronic weighing, which are reliable, easy to use, suitable for harsh work conditions.
These are essential for one who needs to weigh accurately but save time also. Optional rechargeable extractable battery for continuous use.
Available also with a built-in printer as well as CE-M DOUBLE RANGE approved.
• Fork dimensions 1170 x 550 x 85 mm.
• Weighs about 125 kg.
• Structure in extra thick steel and oven-fire painted mechanics.
• Steering wheels and double loading poliurethane rollers.
• 4 shear-beam load cells.
• Weight indicator in STAINLESS STEEL IP68 waterproof case, which is easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large 25mm LCD display high contrast digits, which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions and with low temperatures, and waterproof membrane keyboard, with 17 functional keys.
• Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery.
• The operating time is of about 80 hours of continuous use or one month with the tipycal non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
• Programmable auto power saving function.
• Battery level indication.
• Supplied with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger (recharging time is about 8 hours).
• Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for connection to a printer, with customisable print format.
• Configurable RS232/C bidirectional port for PC, modem radio or portable terminal.
• IR input for remote control management.
• High Resolution Weighing x 10
• Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
• +/- Checkweighing
• Percentage weighing
• In/Out Truck weighing
• Hold and Peak
• Peer-to-peer (up to 4 remote connectable indicators)
• Set Point Control (with optional interface
|Division / Increment||0.2kg, 0.5kg, 1kg|
|Width Over Forks||550mm|
|Steering Wheel||Rubber Coating|
|Power Requirements||Rechargeable Battery|
|Application||Food Factories, Pallet Truck, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical|
|Load Cells||Four IP68 STAINLESS steel, shear-beam load cells.|
|Battery Life||Approx 40-hour|
|Loading Wheel||Polyurethane Coating|