Providing a comprehensive solution for hazardous environments classified as ZONES 1 and 21, as well as ZONES 2 and 22, the pallet truck scales incorporate built-in electronic weighing technology. Adhering to Ex II 2GD IIB T4 T197°C X standards, they ensure safety and accuracy in potentially dangerous settings.
Certified with ATEX compliance, the system's four load cell weight detection technology achieves unparalleled precision across diverse operational conditions. The IP68 rating underscores its durability and reliability.
For added customization, stainless steel forks are available as an optional upgrade. These forks, depicted in the accompanying imagery, become essential when the potential for contact with other metals or surfaces such as walls is present. This comprehensive approach guarantees optimal safety and functionality in challenging environments.
Please use the online chat (bottom right) to get a quotation, we guarantee our prices will beat any like for like quote by 5%.
Starting at £2,400.00 £2,880.00
• The forks on this unit are coated mild steel as standard with a stainless steel option. Stainless Steel forks MUST be specified if there is a possiblity of them coming into contact with other metals/walls etc
• Weight indicator with waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large high contrast 25mm LCD display, easily visible also in poor lighting conditions and waterproof membrane keypad, with 16 numerical/functional keys.
• Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard or from PC.
• Low battery warning. Programmable auto switch-off.
• Power supply through extractable battery, rechargeable in safe zone.
• Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
|ATEX Zone||Zone 1, Zone 21|
|Maximum Capacity||600kg, 750kg, 1000kg, 1500kg, 2000kg|
|Division / Increment||0.2kg, 0.5kg, 1kg|
|Width Over Forks||550mm|
|Steering Wheel||Rubber Coating|
|Power Requirements||Rechargeable Battery|
|Load Cells||Four IP68 stainless steel, Atex certified, shear-beam load cells.|
|Battery Life||Approx 150 hour|
|Loading Wheel||Polyurethane Coating|
|Estimated Ship Time||1 Week|