Capacity: 500 / 1000 / 2000Kg
Graduations: 0.2 / 0.5 / 1Kg
Rating: Zone 2, 22
Fork Dimensions: 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
Pallet truck scales, with built-in electronic weighing, suitable for harsh working conditions and dangerous areas classified as hazardous (ZONE 2, 22) in accordance with Ex II 3GD IIC T6 T130°C X protection. The ATEX certified four load cell weight detection guarantees the best accuracy in all work conditions. The stainless steel forks shown in the picture are an optional extra and must be specfified if there is a possibilty of them coming into contact with other metals or walls etc Available also CE-M APPROVED.
• The forks on this unit are coated mild steel as standard with a stainless steel option. Stainless Steel forks MUST be specified if there is a possiblity of them coming into contact with other metals/walls etc
• Weight indicator with waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large high contrast 25mm LCD display, easily visible also in poor lighting conditions and waterproof membrane keypad, with 16 numerical/functional keys.
• Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard or from PC.
• Low battery warning. Programmable auto switch-off.
• Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
With ATEX weighing systems, when directly weighing light metals (such as aluminum, magnesium, titanium and their alloys), it is necessary to use the STAINLESS STEEL forks option.
|ATEX Zone||Zone 2, Zone 22|
|Maximum Capacity||1000kg, 2000kg|
|Division / Increment||0.5kg, 1kg|
|Fork Length||1170 mm|
|Fork Width:||150 mm|
|Width Over Forks||550 mm|
|Steering Wheel||Polyurethane Coating|
|Power Requirements||Rechargeable Battery|
|Load Cells||Four IP68 STAINLESS steel, Atex certified, shear-beam load cells.|
|Battery Life||Approx 40 Hours|
|Loading Wheel||Polyurethane Coating|
|Estimated Ship Time||3 Weeks|