High performance and reliability at a competitive price. The Micro 400 digital weight indicator is versatile and easy to programme and use. The wide range of available functions and interfaces, make it suitable for many different kinds of industrial and commercial weghing applications. Suitable for pallet truck scales, fork lifts and automotive. Standard fitted with a support bracket with adjustable inclination, for use on the table, column, or wall. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
• 5-key functional waterproof keypad.
• Backlit 25 mm LCD display with 6 high contrast digits with icons for showing the active functions.
• Easy to clean ABS IP54 case, resistant to harsh and corrosive environments.
• Suitable for use on the table, column, or wall.
• Fitted with fixing bracket with adjustable inclination.
• A/D 24 bit, 4 channel converter, max. 200 conv./sec. autoselect, and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
• Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved versions for legal for trade use.
• Up to 1.000.000 displayable divisions with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
• Connection with up to 8 load cells with input resistance equal to 350 Ohm or up to 16 cells of 700 Ohm each.
• Digital calibration and Set-Up from keypad or from PC through DINITOOLS.
• Power supply from 5 to 12Vdc.
• Supplied as standard with 4 AA batteries extractable drawer (batteries not included), and 12V external power adapter (if connected it excludes the battery supply).
• Automatic tare
• Presettable tare,
• Printing and/or data transmission,
• Selectable function command,
• On/off switching
• High Resolution Weighing x 10.
• Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion.
• Formula weighing.
• +/- Checkweighing.
• Percentage weighing.
• Approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC (with Alibi memory ALMEM option).
• Counting(Max. resolution of 1.500.000 divisions).
• In/Out Truck weighing.
• Hold and Peak.
|Display||Backlit 25mm LCD display|
|Power Requirements||Power supply from 5 to 12Vdc / 4 AA batteries|